UGC NET Paper books free download pdf
UGC NET Paper books free download pdf: Dear friends here you get UGC net paper solved pdf which will cover your net exam syllabus for paper as well. This books’ author ( Narayan Changde) has a great experience towards teaching aptitude study material ebook. So UGC net study material free download available here. This book is also useful for CBSE NET/SET/SSC/B.ED/TET Exams. UGC NET COMPLETE BOOK PAPER 1.
Subscribe For New Books
JOIN UPSC UPPSC TELEGRAM GROUP:
JOIN UPPSC UPSSSC FACEBOOK GROUP:
Search UGC Topic from Here:
UGC NET Paper 1
A few contents of the UGC NET Paper books available as free download pdf:
1.1 Introduction. 1 1.2 What is teaching? 1 1.3 Role of a teacher. 2 1.4 Teachers and their tasks . 4 1.5 Characteristics of a Great/Good Teacher. 5 1.6 Method of teaching 6 1.6.1 Pedagogy paradigms. 7 1.6.2 Recent trends in pedagogy Paradigm’s. 8 1.7 Traditional teaching method . 10 1.8 Modern teaching method. 10 1.8.1 Lecture. 11 18.104.22.168 Advantage of lecture method. 11 22.214.171.124 Disadvantage of lecture method. 12 126.96.36.199 Strategy to make the lecture method more interesting. 12 1.8.2 Demonstration method. 12 188.8.131.52 Advantage of demonstration method. 12 184.108.40.206 Disadvantage of demonstration method 13 220.127.116.11 Strategies to make demonstration method more effective . 13 1.8.3 Discussion method. 13 18.104.22.168 Advantage of discussion method . 13 22.214.171.124 Limitation of discussion method. 14 126.96.36.199 Strategies to make discussion method more interesting. 1.8.4 Programmed instruction method. 14 188.8.131.52 Advantages of program instruction. 14 1.8.5 Disadvantages of program instruction. 15 184.108.40.206 Strategies to make program instruction method interesting. 15 1.8.6 Heuristic method. 15 220.127.116.11 Advantages of heuristic teaching method. 15 18.104.22.168 Disadvantages of the heuristic method. 16 22.214.171.124 Strategies to make the heuristic method more interesting. 16 1.9 Teaching aid. 16 1.9.1 Visual teaching aids. 17 etc.
UGC net study material free download
try a few questions of this book:
- The least justiﬁable use of the results of a standardized reading test is to A. identify areas of pupil deﬁciency. B evaluate the reading instruction programme. C Serve as a basis for report card marks. D Serve as the basis for a parent conference.
- A good teacher’s priority in his school shall be his A Principal B Secretary of the Managing Committee C Colleagues D. Students
- An empowering school will promote which of the following qualities the most in its teachers? A tendency to experiment B memory C disciplined nature D competitive aptitude.
- A teacher should be A Honest B Diligent C Dutiful D Punctual
- The ﬁrst Indian chronicler of Indian history was: (June-2006) A Megasthanese B Fahiyan C Huan Tsang D Kalhan
- Which of the following statements is correct? (June-2006) A Syllabus is a part of the curriculum. B Syllabus is an annexure to the curriculum. C Curriculum is the same in all educational institutions afﬁliated to a particular university. D Syllabus is not the same in all educational institutions afﬁliated to a particular university.
- The most important objective of teaching is to A facilitate students when it comes to the construction of knowledge and understanding B cover the Syllabus timely C create a friendly environment inside the classroom or teaching-learning process D attend and takes the classes regularly and timely
- Environmental education should be taught in schools because A it will affect environmental pollution B. it is an important part of life C it will provide job to teachers D we cannot escape from an environment
- The most important challenge before a teacher is A To maintain discipline in the class classroom B. To make students do their home homework C. To prepare question paper D To make the teaching-learning process enjoyable
- The idea that Basic Education is education through crafts A True as far as the rural areas are concerned B The whole truth of the schemes C The complete truth even for urban areas D True to some extent only because the concept is deeper
- The term prejudice in a person is colored by A A hasty judgment about a situation with an unfavorable B Judgment and assessment of a situation without any favoritism C Partial observation and acquaintance of a situation without any motives D Pre-judgment of a situation with a view to settling a conﬂict in haste.
- Which of the two given options is of the level of understanding? I) Deﬁne noun. II) The deﬁne noun in your own words. (June- 2006) A Only I B Only II C Both I and II D Neither I nor II
- Which of the following is not instructional material? (December-2006) An Over Head Projector B Audio Casset C Printed Material D Transparency
- Which of the following statement is not correct? (December-2006) A Lecture Method can develop reasoning B Lecture Method can develop knowledge C Lecture Method is one-way process D During Lecture Method students are passive
- Gifted students are A non-assertive of their needs B independent in their judgments C independent of teachers D introvert in nature. UGC NET Paper books will contain all free download pdf.
- Of the following learning theories, the one that embodies the idea that the learning takes place through insight is known as A Gestalt B Stimulus-Response C Connectionist D Pragmatic
- The main objective of teaching at Higher Education Level is : (December-2006) A To prepare students to pass examination B To develop the capacity to take decisions C To give new information D To motivate students to ask questions during lecture
- Which of the following statement is correct? (December-2006) A Reliability ensures validity B Validity ensures reliability C Reliability and validity are independent of each other D Reliability does not depend on objectivity
- Which of the following is not a type of the learned motives? A Reﬂexes B Habits C Attitude D Interest
- Assessment for learning takes into account the following except A mistake of students B learning styles of students C strengths of students D needs of students
- Which one of the following is an example of a ﬁne motor skill? A climbing B hopping C running D writing. You will get such questions in UGC NET Paper so books free download pdf will very useful for your preparation.
- Which would be the best theme to start within a nursery class? A My best friend B My neighborhood C My school D My family
- The teacher’s role at the higher educational level is to: (June-2007) A Provide information to students B Promote self-learning in students C Encourage healthy competition among students D Help students to solve their personal problems
- Which one of the following teachers would you like the most: (June-2007) A Punctual B Having research aptitude C Loving and having high idealistic philosophy D Who often amuses his students
- In order to install a positive environment in a primary class, a teacher should A wish each child in the morning B narrate stories with positive endings C allow them to make groups on their own on the basis of Sociometry during group activities. D not discriminate and set the same goal for every child.
- Successful inclusion requires the following except. A involvement of parents B capacity building C sensitization D segregation.
UGC NET Paper books free download pdf
Hope you enjoyed this UGC NET Paper books free download pdf, UGC net paper solved pdf, exam syllabus for paper as well. So you have seen this author (Narayan Changder) experience towards teaching aptitude study material ebook. So UGC net study material free download have done by you. You should know, This book is also useful for CBSE NET/SET/SSC/B.ED/TET Exams.
Please share to your friends and Comment your answers of UGC Net Questions